Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Something in the mirror

Had an interesting morning that has left me feeling like I am in a daze...

On my way to the bathroom I glanced in the mirror and saw something other than myself staring back, as I tried to comprehend what it was that I was seeing I noticed small boney fingers reaching through the mirror as if to touch me. I felt an uncontrollable urge to reach back and as I did an old familiar prayer started to echo through my mind, only it felt different than I remember…

Now I lay me down to sleep
I give to you my soul to keep
I know I'll die before I wake
So I leave my soul for you to take...
The phone rang about that time and snapped me out of the trance but when I answered it there was no one on the other end, just silence…

No comments:

Post a Comment