Okay, I will never drink a shot (or two) of Everclear before bed again, it feels like that stuff burned a hole in my stomach and it made me have some seriously messed up dreams…
I was looking in the mirror while brushing my hair and I noticed that the left side of my face, on my cheek, was peeling. Of course, I started to touch the spot and a tennis ball sized piece of flesh came off in my hand revealing a patch of black furry skin, it was kinda like the skin of a peach only instead of being orange it was black like mold; for some reason though I wasn’t scared. This is where the dream gets a little hazy; somehow I knew that I needed to complete a task in order to stop my skin from peeling, only I didn’t know what that task was. I remember walking into the mirror and on the other side of it was a warehouse type building. There were a lot of people in there and I began telling them to hurry because we were almost out of time but I have no idea what they were doing or how it was going to help me. The whole time I remained calm even though I felt like we were not going to make it.
When it became apparent that it was hopeless I walked back through the mirror into my bathroom and began brushing my hair again. In my mind I was saying that if “he” was going to come for me then I might as well at least have my hair pulled back into a pony tail. I have no idea who “he” is or why anyone would be looking for me but in my dream it made sense that the black fuzzy patch of skin meant that whoever was looking for me was getting close.
No comments:
Post a Comment